Our Focus Has Always Been Clear - To Help Doctors Reach and Exceed Their Goals
Since our inception, our exclusive focus has been helping dentists and specialists reach their financial goals.
As we've grown, our services have expanded, allowing our affiliates to work collectively to meet all of your business, consulting, and financial services needs.
"I have been working with The McGill & Hill Group for over 15 years, which is by far the best thing I have done in my practice. Although I am not quite fully funded with retirement, I hate to think where I would have been without them. I strongly recommend McGill & Hill Group! They know what they are doing and can help take your practice to the next level!"
Dr. Emmanuel C. Ngoh, Endodontist
- Dr. Charles Blair and John K. McGill founded Blair, McGill & Company–offering financial consulting services and continuing education seminars exclusively for dentists nationwide.
- The McGill Advisory newsletter was launched after merging the acquired Dentist Advisory newsletter (from Leif Beck) and Dental Finance newsletter (from Bud Schulman).
- Practice transition consulting and brokerage services were added to our service mix.
- Roger K. Hill, MSA, ASA moved his transition business from Texas to lead the group’s transition and brokerage division. The Blair, McGill & Hill Group, LLC was formed.
- Blake W. Hassan, JD, CPA, joined the group to handle legal services and contractual work, creating McGill and Hassan, P.A., the first affiliate of Blair, McGill & Hill Group.
- Robert V. Sytz, Jr. and John K. McGill created Select Consulting, Inc., later renamed McGill Advisors, Inc., providing investment management services for our clients.
- A referral relationship was formed with California-based company PenSys, Inc. to provide retirement plan design and administration services, leading PenSys to open an East Coast office as an affiliate of the group.
- Dental accounting and CPA services were added through a new affiliation with Elliot & Warren, CPAs, which later became Elliott Davis Decosimo.
- The group’s name was changed to The McGill & Hill Group, LLC when Dr. Blair opened his own noncompeting firm in Belmont, NC. We continue to refer business to Dr. Charles Blair and Associates in their specialized areas of fee consulting and practice profitability.
- As growth and expansion continued, a new 20,000 square foot corporate office was built to accommodate all of the group’s affiliates, providing all services under one roof for the convenience of our clients.
- The McGill Advisory launched online membership to complement its monthly print newsletter, offering over 6,500 members 24/7 access to current issues, archives, and a member-only resource center.
- McGill & Hill Group celebrated 30 years helping dentists and specialists reach and exceed their goals.
- McGill Advisors, Inc. joined Atlanta-based wealth management firm, Brightworth, LLC to further enhance the firm's depth of wealth planning and investment expertise. McGill Advisors, a division of Brightworth, continues to specialize in advising dentists and specialists, now with expanded resources.
- PenSys, Inc. merged with the TPA Solutions division of Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider. PenSys, an Ascensus Company, now has added capacity to continue providing the best possible retirement plan solutions for dental and specialty practices.
- An affiliation was formed with Jonathan W. White, CPA, PLLC, to provide dental specific accounting services and tax preparation.
More than 30,000 doctors have trusted McGill & Hill Group for objective advice to reach their financial goals. We'll guide you every step of the way along the path to financial success.