This is a Free Video
Join Today for Hundreds of Resources Like This
No obligation, no credit card.Free 30-Day Trial Membership
On the February 2021 episode of Drilling It Down, co-hosts Wes Lyon and Jonathan Martin are joined by Bill Rossi of Advanced Practice Management. In this episode, they drill down the fundamentals of PPO participation. Highlights include:
- You have more power than you think—patients like you for more than your network status!
- How busyness plays a factor in PPO decision-making (and so does the stage of your career)
- Why evaluating your PPO participation is so important and the impact it can have on your bottom line
- The importance of accurately tracking PPO write-offs—which are in essence a marketing expense
- Ideas to fortify and build your practice to reduce the need for PPO participation
- What is the single factor that drives new patients to your practice?
- The risks and rewards involved
Wes also provides his monthly tax tip—reminder that your salary directly impacts your taxes and your retirement plan contributions.
For a follow-up call with special guest, Bill Rossi of Advanced Practice Management, call 952.921.3360 or visit the APM website.
Thank you for being a valued member of The McGill Advisory community. Wes and Jonathan look forward to "Drilling It Down" with you again next month!
The McGill Advisory content is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting, or other professional advice.
Copyright © 2022 John K. McGill & Company, Inc.