T. Wade Coleman
60 Minute Length
Audio/Video Online Lecture (Recorded)
CE Credit Not Available for Archived Webinars
Regardless of where you are in your dental career, when the time comes to sell your practice the goal will be to obtain maximum possible value out of your life’s work. Yet, many dentists overlook the seemingly innocuous decisions that - over the course of several years, or even a career - can have a substantial impact on the final value of their practice.
This webinar will address some of these common mistakes, as well as why planning in advance can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars over the remainder of your career, and ultimately maximize the sale of your practice.
Topics Covered Include:
- Practice values and how they are determined
- Overhead and its impact on profitability and practice value
- Mistakes to avoid over the course of your career that negatively impact value
- Special considerations for multi-doctor and/or multi-location practices
- Methods for maximizing sale proceeds
Teaching method: online lecture (audio and visual)
AGD credit is not available for archived webinars.