T. Wade Coleman
60 Minute Length
Audio/Video Online Lecture (Recorded)
CE Credit Not Available for Archived Webinars
Every doctor will experience some form of practice transition during their career. Whether it’s a full-sale, strategic merger, partnership, or simply adding an associate—it’s never too early to start planning—and more importantly, positioning your practice to support that plan.
This webinar will provide you with proven methods to increase marketability to maximize the value of your practice in the years leading up to a transition. We’ll also examine the current state of the marketplace and dispel some of the myths and misconceptions surrounding both traditional practice and corporate valuations. Additionally, discover the important tax implications of various transition alternatives which must also be considered.
- Comprehending true practice profitability
- Recognize how to accurately and authoritatively value a dental practice
- Analyzing market data/averages on a number of line item expenses by specialty
- Dismiss common misconceptions and misinformation regarding dental practice transitions
- Review of the current dental lending industry as it relates to practice transitions
- Uncover behind-the-scene insights into corporate transactions and how they vary from more traditional transactions
Who Will Benefit from This Webinar?
All dentists and specialists who want to optimize the success of their inevitable transition–whether near-term or long-term.