John K. McGill, Wesley W. Lyon, II
60 Minute Length
Audio/Video Online Lecture (Recorded)
CE Credit Not Available for Archived Webinars
There’s still time to cut your taxes this year and avoid getting surprised with a massive tax bill on April 15th! As year-end approaches, you should consider and employ strategies to reduce your tax liability in 2019 and 2020. Join The McGill Advisory Editor, John McGill, and tax and business planning advisor, Wes Lyon, for an exclusive webinar (available free to McGill Advisory Members!).
This webinar highlights 15 of John McGill’s top 50 year-end tax planning strategies. You’ll learn in detail the most common ways we help doctors maximize deductions, plus get answers to some of our members’ most common tax planning questions.
Here are just a few of the 15 strategies discussed in detail to help you slash taxes:
- Paying and deducting family health insurance premiums through the practice
- Converting all travel to business and deducting through the practice
- Using your automobile for business, and getting faster business car write-offs
- Optimizing depreciation – the Section 179 expensing election, and cost segregation studies
- Deducting business meals, travel, and CE expenses
- Maximizing your retirement plan funding
- Reducing salary/increasing profits to reduce taxes, and S corporation salary recommendations