John K. McGill, Wesley W. Lyon, II
35 Minute Length
Audio/Video Online Lecture (Recorded)
CE Credit Not Available for Archived Webinars
As your practice reopens, you’re likely overwhelmed by all the COVID-19 related clinical changes. Yet, you need to boost your practice back up to your desired busyness level quickly, to help offset the higher costs. Meanwhile, you need to know how and when to use your EIDL and PPP loan funds, and the related tax breaks, to improve your cash flow, while maximizing loan forgiveness.
In this 35-minute presentation, Wes Lyon, CPA, CFP® and John McGill, CPA, JD, will cover these hot topics, answer the most frequently asked questions, and prepare you to get back on track financially.
- Business strategies to accelerate growth
- Staffing - legal and tax issues in bringing them back
- How to make best use of EIDL and PPP funds and maximize loan forgiveness
- Use practice tax breaks to increase your cash flow now
- Restarting your saving and investing program
John K. McGill
CPA, MBA, JD
Wesley W. Lyon, II
Coronavirus Resource Center for Dentists and Specialists
Articles, updates, and resources to help you successfully navigate the impact of COVID-19 on your dental or specialty practice and personal finances.Go To COVID-19 Resources