John K. McGill, Wesley W. Lyon, II
90 Minute Length
Audio/Video Online Lecture (Recorded)
CE Credit Not Available for Archived Webinars
Presented by The McGill Advisory - Complimentary access available for current members of The McGill Advisory as a value-added benefit of membership! Current member? Log in to your online account to order free!
What a year we had in 2020—the most complex year EVER from a tax planning standpoint! Fortunately, the IRS has extended the deadline for filing your individual income and gift tax returns from April 15 to May 17, 2021. They’ve also extended the time to make 2020 contributions to your IRAs, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and Coverdell education savings accounts.
Learn how to cut your 2020 and 2021 taxes using the record-breaking number of tax changes during the past year by joining The McGill Advisory Editor John McGill and Wes Lyon, CPA, CFP® for our webcast recorded on May 10, 2021—available complimentary for members! Highlights include:
- How to make the most of COVID-19 funds and other COVID-19 tax breaks
- Why you should consider filing for an additional extension
- How to properly pay for and deduct family health insurance premiums
- Navigating the Employee Retention Credit
- Reducing your taxes using Section 139, Section 199A, Section 179 Expensing Election, and Section 41
- More tax saving strategies through business automobile write-offs, retirement plan funding, and education tax credits
- PLUS—5 strategies to beat the $10,000 limit on state and local tax deductions, and much more!
John K. McGill
CPA, MBA, JD
Wesley W. Lyon, II
RECOMMENDED FREE RESOURCE
Mastering the Patient Journey Webinar Series with Gaidge
This instructional 3-part webinar series provided-complimentary by Gaidge-teaches orthodontists how to quantify your practice’s treatment efficiency.Get More Info and Access
Coronavirus Resource Center for Dentists and Specialists
Articles, updates, and resources to help you successfully navigate the impact of COVID-19 on your dental or specialty practice and personal finances.Go To COVID-19 Resources