“I can't imagine how my life would have turned out if it wasn’t for The McGill & Hill Group’s consistent advice. To know all of the options and to have a solid game plan is an incredible amount of comfort”
Dr. Steve Hannon
Planning for Retirement Provided by John K. McGill & Company, Inc.
You will face more decisions in the last five years of practice than at any time during your career and these decisions are some of the most important you’ll ever make. Unfortunately, most doctors have neither the time nor the financial training to effectively address the numerous financial issues relating to retirement.
We’ll work with you to achieve your financial goals using a well-designed, practical retirement game plan formulated especially for you, with customization you can’t obtain elsewhere.
Our service is backed by our unconditional money-back guarantee; we will refund your fee if we cannot save you more than your program’s cost—no questions asked.
We’re here to help you:
- Know how and when you should sell your practice - determine the transition option that is right for you
- Sell your practice for maximum value while minimizing income taxes on the sale
- Determine when and how to take retirement plan/IRA distributions while minimizing your taxes
- Make an informed decision on when and how to take Social Security to maximize your benefits
- Receive tax-free income in retirement
- Convert regular IRAs to Roth IRAs while minimizing or eliminating income taxes
- Project your cash flow needs during retirement, while minimizing income taxes
- Make strategic, sound investments
- Keep your money safe
Meet Your Dental Retirement Advisors
To learn about your advisors, click here.
Are you at least 50 years old and within 10 years of selling your practice? Let us help you ensure financial security in retirement. Call Janet Blair at 877.306.9780 to request more information about our planning for retirement service.