Deciphering the Mysteries of Asset Protection
For most doctors, asset protection is a taboo topic that is often avoided as “too risky” or disregarded as illegal. This is a major oversight, especially when considering the additional risks that dentists and specialists face due to the professional practice of dentistry, which include malpractice and business owner’s liability. The goal of this webinar is to demonstrate how, with the proper planning and mindset, elements of asset protection can be successfully woven into any doctor’s financial gameplan.
During this webinar, we will discuss the basic topics governing asset protection ranging from insurances, to retirement planning, to estate planning. We'll explain the basics of asset protection, how to properly use it, and how to appropriately discuss asset protection needs with your financial planner, accountant, and attorney. By removing the unknown, we'll help you understand the planning and mindset necessary to protect your assets.
- What asset protection is
- More importantly, what asset protection is not
- Personal and professional risk management planning
- Developing a basic knowledge of common asset protection strategies
- Ways to protect assets without dramatic expenses or legal costs
- How to avoid sabotaging your asset protection plan
Teaching method: online lecture (audio and visual)
AGD credit is not available for archived webinars.